DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI proposes remote identification

I don't disagree with electronic ID but only once all agencies are on the same page with the rules and regs. I mean people complain about drone registration but if they own a car it's registered, boat - registered, etc.

I also think this would curb the foolishness that exists with people flying recklessly in places they shouldn't.

Reactions: Soundtekk and Vilco
The fact that I own a Mavic doesn't prevent me from thinking that a mis-used drone, just as a malfunctioning drone, can do harm, and that harm must be covered by the person responsible of this damage, and hopefully tracked. Be it the pilot when it's pilot error, or the manufacturer when it's drone error, the victim/victims must be at least fiancially refunded. And I have insured my drone since before my first flight :)

Reactions: wheels
Hopefully it's secure anyway.
I've had my ID stolen 3 times from the VA and twice as an employee of the us post office.

At this point I hate giving my info to anyone I don't have to.

Always the same they don't secure the info get it takin then send a one year free credit monitoring subscription as if that stops the endless fake credit attempts.

Oh well is what it is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne