DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI return policy?

kona

Reactions
I was wondering whether anybody here can confirm what DJI's Googles (and FWIW Mavic) return policies are? I had them on a phone a few weeks ago to discuss returning a potentially DOA Mavic and they said it can't be returned once it's been activated. But the online return policy Return and Refund Policy | DJI Store seems less restrictive, assuming this doesn't mean the item has to be unopened:

"2. The item has no manufacturing defects, shows no wear or damage, unaltered from their original state, and in a condition that permits us to resell them."

This refers to the "replacement" pararaph, not to the "return" one. Nothing to do with a case of DOA anyway since that's a "manufacturing defect".

This refers to the "replacement" pararaph, not to the "return" one. Nothing to do with a case of DOA anyway since that's a "manufacturing defect".
Problem was it wasn't clear if they were going to view it as a manufacturing defect as horizon tilt when flying sideways is relative. In the end after a month of "repair" they sent me a replacement drone with different serial number that has almost zero tilt when flying sideways. I'd have preferred just returning the lemon and buying a new one from the refund over waiting a month just to learn that they replaced it anyway. ****** treatment of a customer who just spent $1300.

Problem was it wasn't clear if they were going to view it as a manufacturing defect as horizon tilt when flying sideways is relative. In the end after a month of "repair" they sent me a replacement drone with different serial number that has almost zero tilt when flying sideways. I'd have preferred just returning the lemon and buying a new one from the refund over waiting a month just to learn that they replaced it anyway. ****** treatment of a customer who just spent $1300.

They definitely need to work on their customer service repair policies...I'm sorry you've had these troubles...

So is my understanding correct they if they're opened but don't have obvious signs of use like scratched or dings in them, that they can be returned for 14 days?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78