DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Service

Andyc

Reactions
Hi, I've read loads and loads of reports regarding the crap after sales service available for DJI products and just thought I'd post regarding my experience with a Mavic!......;)

Bought the Mavic back in March and was gradually getting to grips with it when it developed an intermittent problem with image transmission....... sometimes I'd lose the image on the screen while flying, sometimes it'd fail to appear at all when I fire it up and sometimes it was fine....... came in here and read all about everyones experiences, deleted the app, re-instaled and of course it'd work, then fail, then I tried it with the I-pad, then it worked then it'd fail...... went to Greece in June and took it with me and I couldn't get it to work at all!...... so pi++ed off you can't imagine!......... when I came back i had another week playing around and trying everytihng I'd read and finally bit the bullet and go on live chat!....... connected after waiting about half an hour, the guy said it was probably the SD card faulty?..... all six?..... have you tried deleting the app?...... but eventually he gave up and said that I should send it in to the service center....... they mailed me a shipping label and off it went on the 8th July, arrived on the 10th and I recieved a mail to say they'd recieved it........ on the 18th i had another mail to say that they'd replaced the camera, gimbal and forward sensors?...... NO CHARGE!.... and it had been shipped...... arrived today and I have fired it up, it works and i've had a quick spin around the gareden with no problem at all..... fingers crossed that this remains the case, but I have to say that this is not the service I expected after reading reports of poor or very delayed service from DJI?...... maybe it's because not enough of us post the good news but are only too well prepared to share the crap?........;)

Okay I have to tell my actual good story with DJI! It's not a great story but it's actually unbelievable and I'm still scratching my head considering what I've gone through in the past with DJI!
So anyway here's the deal I crashed on the 25th of June since I underestimated my battery I was coming down for landing from my set height of 90 ft and the battery cut out at about 50 ft hit the ground broke off one of the arms and screwed up the gimbal I'm guessing cuz it kept failing.
So I ship it back I'm very DJI care refresh and go through the whole process and I didn't email back saying that once they get it and evaluate it and it kept showing up the word repair.
So I decided this time instead of doing the online process I better call them and figure out exactly what the deal is. I spoke to Rio at DJI and I can say he was nothing less than awesome!
He checked my order and realized that the online processing had actually put it into a pay-as-you-go repair even though I had DJI care refresh. So he redid my complete order he I paid the processing fee and he said once they receive my unit they will send out my new unit immediately. He did not lie this time! Lol
I shipped the unit to DJI on June 28th and I just received notice from UPS that it will arrive at my home in New York on July 10th!!!
Oh my God thank you DJI customer support!!!

Reactions: MavicScot
Hi, I've read loads and loads of reports regarding the crap after sales service available for DJI products and just thought I'd post regarding my experience with a Mavic!......;)

Bought the Mavic back in March and was gradually getting to grips with it when it developed an intermittent problem with image transmission....... sometimes I'd lose the image on the screen while flying, sometimes it'd fail to appear at all when I fire it up and sometimes it was fine....... came in here and read all about everyones experiences, deleted the app, re-instaled and of course it'd work, then fail, then I tried it with the I-pad, then it worked then it'd fail...... went to Greece in June and took it with me and I couldn't get it to work at all!...... so pi++ed off you can't imagine!......... when I came back i had another week playing around and trying everytihng I'd read and finally bit the bullet and go on live chat!....... connected after waiting about half an hour, the guy said it was probably the SD card faulty?..... all six?..... have you tried deleting the app?...... but eventually he gave up and said that I should send it in to the service center....... they mailed me a shipping label and off it went on the 8th July, arrived on the 10th and I recieved a mail to say they'd recieved it........ on the 18th i had another mail to say that they'd replaced the camera, gimbal and forward sensors?...... NO CHARGE!.... and it had been shipped...... arrived today and I have fired it up, it works and i've had a quick spin around the gareden with no problem at all..... fingers crossed that this remains the case, but I have to say that this is not the service I expected after reading reports of poor or very delayed service from DJI?...... maybe it's because not enough of us post the good news but are only too well prepared to share the crap?........;)
Okay I did just post my positive story with DJI but for the record I must tell you that my first experience with DJI over a gimbal problem without even a crash was beyond ridiculous but I'm willing to forget about that one since my present experience was unbelievable in comparison so again thank you DJI support and keep up the good work please!

Okay I did just post my positive story with DJI but for the record I must tell you that my first experience with DJI over a gimbal problem without even a crash was beyond ridiculous but I'm willing to forget about that one since my present experience was unbelievable in comparison so again thank you DJI support and keep up the good work please!

I too received excellent service. Once Mavic was delivered it shipped the following day. In all, two days shipping to them, two days processing and four days return (two days during weekend) shipping.

Long story short. I crashed my mavic pro called dji and had a great communication service with them knowing what and how the whole dji care refresh works and what to send it. Sent in the dji mavic pro just the unit no battery or controller on July 13th and now received email today July 20th there sending in a new unit. Probably some people had a bad experience with them. Dji care customer service is great only thing would be better if they only had another repair center on east coast usa then being in California.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman