DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji spark encoder 0x800000

vizrite

Reactions
Soo few years ago i bought dji spark fly more combo few for a bit then stoped using in since yesterday i found it in my basment i wanted to fly it but when i try take off it saying Encoder 0x800000 error and camera sensor error and vision sensor errors drone never crashed before to my knowlage what could the issue be is it camera or camera cables i saw people saying it i just need help fixing it thank you all.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Have you tried any firmware updates?

You may enjoy our sister forum for Spark Pilots.

Reactions: Drone Master
Send it to DJI for repair. I had that error with my Spark and searched any possible fixes and found not that would work. I wasn't about to do any technical fixes. Had had no crashes but at one time it landed in some on-mowed grass; I think some dirt got behind the gimbal.
So, I purchased an Air 2S, but still thought I should repair the Spark as a backup.
After sending to DJI I got the price quote for Camera Module ($67) and Service Fee ($65). So I paid the $132 and had the drone back in a few days. April 2023. A little later I sold the Spark to recover the cost and more and just use the Air 2s.
What I got back was a new/refurbished unit, not the one I sent in. It was a good deal.

that's nice and akk but dji support saying dji is no longer supported by them or be able to fix it so i cant send it cus no longer supported so i'll try fixing my self

that's nice and akk but dji support saying dji is no longer supported by them or be able to fix it so i cant send it cus no longer supported so i'll try fixing my self

You might check out DDS.

They are an approved vendor here that may be able to help.

I thought about sending my Spark to them for repairs after mine didn't work.

Located in New Jersey.

Read about them here on the Forum.

Maybe give this a try.

Hi Thanks for trying to help me but u see it's diffrent kinda of error but good fixesso basicly this is how my drone is acting up so when i turn on the dji spark i connect to controller and plug in otg/connect to wifi i can see camera video but when i takeOff drone video dissapears and i get camera sensor error encoder 0x800000 and vission sensor error i have no sd card plugged in and firmware's are upto date

Reactions: Tufargon
Okay so There is an update to my issue Ish.. i resolved encoder and camera sensor issues only left downward camera/infared errors so how i fixed it ?? Unscrew 2 screw next to the gimbal and most errors went away hope it helps anyone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga