DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Support - Mavic Air

-MavicMiniPilot

Reactions
How much does dji charge to replace a broken unit? I don’t have care refresh and I need to send it back to be repaired or replaced. Does anyone know about how much they charge?
Mavic air original.

They are usually quite reasonable but I'm not sure if service is still supported for the original Mavic Air. It might be though since they are still selling batteries and props for it on the DJI store website. Try opening up a repair ticket and see what they say.

How much does dji charge to replace a broken unit? I don’t have care refresh and I need to send it back to be repaired or replaced. Does anyone know about how much they charge?
Mavic air original.
The only way to find out the cost of repair is to send it to them for analysis. There's no fixed rate. So you will have to bear the cost of shipping to find out. My mavic 3 was heavily damaged, and cost $700 to repair, not including shipping and duties. My mavic 3 pro is currently in for repair, and they haven't given me the bad news yet. What happened to your drone to cause the need for repair? That may give you some idea. I agree that their repair rates are reasonable. They don't try to rip you off.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Depending on your damage I'd say repair it yourself if you have that capability......I just recently repaired mine buy buying a display unit and harvesting parts ....ps the ones I've bought have actual motors on the arms ..they just cut the wires short it's now that white one

Attachments

• 20230807_043050.jpg
    20230807_043050.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20230829_215614_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230829_215614_eBay.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 6
Update: Dji support is a COMPLETE JOKE! I had an issue where the remote was making ghost movements in flight and gave dji all the videos and evidence that they needed and they told me in exact words that “it should not be doing that in flight”. This is all after I had just payed them $230 for a replacement. I got the replacement remote back and it was having the same issue as before. I had crashed the drone because it randomly yaws to the left and isn’t not safe to fly because of the remote. This isn’t even a design flaw it’s just a defect unit.

Update: Dji support is a COMPLETE JOKE! I had an issue where the remote was making ghost movements in flight and gave dji all the videos and evidence that they needed and they told me in exact words that “it should not be doing that in flight”. This is all after I had just payed them $230 for a replacement. I got the replacement remote back and it was having the same issue as before. I had crashed the drone because it randomly yaws to the left and isn’t not safe to fly because of the remote. This isn’t even a design flaw it’s just a defect unit.
So you paid them $230 to fix it, and it's not fixed, and they say they won't fix it? Suprising. I would think they would want both the remote and drone to make sure it's fixed right.

Reactions: -MavicMiniPilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne