DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJU Go 4 waypoint mission limitations vs. Litchi

Marko9219

Reactions
The DJI app won't let me place a waypoint over 500m away from the homepoint. Does anyone know if Litchi has such a range limitation?

Last edited:
I use Litchi a lot, and I think it is limited at about a mile between WPs.

I assume you're on Android otherwise you would have been trying DJI GroundStation Pro, which works quite good for me. GroundStation Pro and Hangars Autopilot are enough reason for me to have an Ipad Mini2 next to my Android phone.

I have GS Pro, but I still like Litchi better. The main reason is I can plan my WP missions on my desktop computer screen on Mission Hub instead of on my phone or iPad mini 4. My eyes aren't as good as they once were.

I have GS Pro, but I still like Litchi better. The main reason is I can plan my WP missions on my desktop computer screen on Mission Hub instead of on my phone or iPad mini 4. My eyes aren't as good as they once were.
That is the single biggest reason I'm looking at Litchi. On the mission hub, I've had no problem setting the waypoints at any distance away on the map. It's once I try to sync it to the Mavic that worries me about distance away from the home point. I want to be sure before I buy it.

Yep, I'd like to see MP pilots chime in since my experience is with P4s. My missions with my P4 were 7 and 8 miles long when my batteries were newer, but I'm down to 6 and 7 miles now. I've never run into any limitations on distance from home point, but I have waypoint to waypoint. I've gotten mission error messages when I was trying to upload missions where I went over a mile between waypoints, I just can't imagine there being anything different with a MP.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MJHind