DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone wish they didn't buy the "fly more" bundle?

Very pleased with the fly more combo. The bag was a problem at first, but now I know how to pack it, its brilliant, 4 batteries, two sets of props, filters, usb adapter, car charger, I can fit the mavic with the extension legs fitted.
fitted.
8d466f31847ce446bce10491fc30189c.jpg

Hello,

thinking of getting the Mavic Pro. Not really interetsed in the the bag, as I would probably pack in a different case anyway. Does anyone wish they purchased just the mavic and say the Advanced battery charger hub rather than the std one that comes with the bundle?

As small as the bag is, it's actually quite nifty. I get to fit the mavic, controller and spare batteries as well, including some spare props. However, I would prefer using something a little bigger to carry around my drone and accessories.

The fly more combo was really worth it for the two spare batteries and charging hub. The charging hub dosent actually charge all batteries at the same time but completes the charging of one before moving on to the next. I would prefer buying a 3rd party charging hub for my spares. Probably wouldn't have bought it without the combo as it's always good to have spare batteries just to capture special moments or for more flight time for fun

I love going to the AMA aerodrome and these RC guys have entire vehicles dedicated to their plane. I roll up, take my little military bag and pull out the Mavic and they just stare in awe! HAHAHA!

Reactions: Mavic 57
**** I shoudve paid attention to this thread. I have the lowepro 350AW tactical backpack. fits everything but pricey. didn't know about aliexpress lol

For those who are not satisfied by the Dji mavic bag and have bought, like me, a larger backpack, I used the belt of the orignal bag to build a chest strap for my remote.
Since that I don't use the bag anymore, I think this is a useful and free of charge solution if one needs a support for the remote when doing hands-free activities (like in my case, biniking).
I have still more tests to do but it seems to work well so far.

Here I posted the description of the easy procedure:
Mountain biking and active track function

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChickenOverload