DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone wish they didn't buy the "fly more" bundle?

Think the bag is great, have 2 extra batteries plus charger battery hub, extra props, cables & couple of power banks for when i am in remote areas away from vehicle for emergency power.

Does anyone wish they didn't buy the "fly more" bundle?
Where does the iPad mini fit in the bag that came with the combo?

I put my iPad 4 mini in the front pocket with my PGY sunshade. It sticks up above the zipper, but the flap still (barely) covers it and will still (barely) Velcro down.

I bought the Freewell ND filter 6-pak. It's padded case slides inside the same compartment as the controller.

The fly more bundle is absolutely worth it. The bag is very convenient. I can fit 4 batteries in the he bag with the aircraft and controller and 2 full sets of props and it still takes up less space than anything else I've seen on the market.

Where do you fit your fourth battery?

Definitely two thumbs up for me, especially with all the extras. And I didn't even realize it also came with battery to power bank adapter (two USB ports) until I almost bought one separately!
And speaking of the unit, Rich just released a YT product disassembly video that clearly demonstrates the superior engineering quality of the USB battery adapter/

Hello,

thinking of getting the Mavic Pro. Not really interetsed in the the bag, as I would probably pack in a different case anyway. Does anyone wish they purchased just the mavic and say the Advanced battery charger hub rather than the std one that comes with the bundle?

I purchased the bundle and thought it was good value. I also use the bag and can get every thing to fly it, apart from the charging units.

Reactions: kiwi flyer
Where do you fit your fourth battery?

I leave one on the aircraft. Put two in the front pocket and one in the side pocket. Here a photo. I lifted the batteries out a bit for easier visibility in the photo. Also. I took the picture next to my Phantom 4 Pro case for size comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 30
Glad I bought it. Use the extra batteries and like Charging up all at once. Bag is good for my needs.

Reactions: CLwilliams
I like my fly more and I have been flying all over Europe with it. Very airline friendly as well, no issues during security checks!

Reactions: CLwilliams
Hello,

thinking of getting the Mavic Pro. Not really interetsed in the the bag, as I would probably pack in a different case anyway. Does anyone wish they purchased just the mavic and say the Advanced battery charger hub rather than the std one that comes with the bundle?
I took it out of the box looked at it and put it back in the box. I prefer to have something that I can carry all the "stuff" I might need on a shoot rather than having to drive back for something I may have forgot. I use the metal cases from Amazon for the Mavic and the Spark. The Spark case hold 3 extra batteries, my old Note 4 phone I fly the spark with and that DJI slip over the antennae sun hood, plus anything else I may want to put in it.

Hobby-Ace Portable Aluminum Hard Case Box Suitcase for DJI Mavic Pro ( Silver )
STARTRC Aluminum Case for DJI SPARK Drone (Silver)

If anyone wants the FlyMore case I'll sell it for $40 plus shipping (from Florida).

The Fly More (or Less) Kit contents check

"In them you will find:
- One.45 caliber automatic, two boxes of ammunition,
- Four days concentrated emergency rations,
- One drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleepin' pills, tranquilizer pills,
- One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible,
- $100 dollars in rubles, $100 dollars in gold, nine packs of chewin' gum, one issue of prophylactics,
three lipsticks, three pair of nylon stockin's.

Shoot, If he didn't crash his Mavic, a fella could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

Hi, just been away since I posted my original question. Thanks for all the replies! Seems like everyone is split on the Bag. Also thanks for the information on the charger. Seems the std charging hub isn't up to fast charging all the batteries. I'm still split on what way I should go! lol!

Hello,

No.

Happy with flymore bundle,Used the bag initially and it suited my needs but was looking for something to throw in my rucksack. Purchased PolarPro Mavic case for convenience. [emoji106]

Wow, thanks for the recommendation on the Reebow Gear bag! My style and I like how it has a dedicated tablet storage slot. I feel the same way. Wish the bag didn't say DJI on it, but then again, it's written pretty small. Aliexpress has the generic version w/o the name. Can't say anything about the quality but maybe someone here has purchased one and can say a few words on the quality with the 50-60% discount.

The VIAEON can be had at Aliexpress too, but be prepared for a 2-4 week lead time to save about $7. I shop there all the time and would totally do it. Was stoked to buy that setup for storage, but decided after using the OEM bag that I actually really like it. You got me tempted on that Reebow one though. I'll probably get it eventually.

UPDATE: Ugh, I found it on Aliexpress. Type in "tactical sling" and it's $9.45 shipped. How can I not get it now???? grrr. Been spending too much lately. The original one I believe is possibly by a company called OneTrigris. There are two versions.

• The latest version which is made of more durable material has a strap that covers the buckle. That's the main visual difference.
  • The latest one also has a vinyl material vs cloth.
After some youtubing, the quality on the Reebow appears to be a lot better. 1000D cordura fabric which I doubt the < $10 is.

The Reebow bag is incredible. Also, not only awesome Cordura, but double zippers on every pouch. I've used it on 5 or so exploration videos and it works really well and is comfortable.

Hated the bag initially but now I've worked out how to pack it and get the Mavic out in a pinch. So I'm happy with the bundle!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure