DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does the Mavic Have a Karma Problem? (Inflight Shutdowns)

Im thinking it was probably not an overheating issue with either the battery or main boards, unless your fan wasnt working.

I hope DJI is fair with you and you get a replacement Mavic at no charge.

Yeah I really hope the same. I opened a ticket and will sent the mavic back next week.

Mine just crash today, for the same reason..... a shutdown in mid-air. bought 4 days ago :(

some excellent data gathered there. Makes me a little concerned now when you see the build date of all these crashes, my build date is 21 March 2017, so now I am going to be keeping a vigilant eye on the Mavic and triple checking the battery before each flight.

I have remained on firmware 0400. Would be interesting to see what firmware these Mavics were on when they crashed, might give a better picture, might be worth contacting the individuals and grabbing that information.

Thanks for the excellent work, must of been a lot of work to gather all this.

hi there, anyone can help me reading the DAt file from my drone?

thx

This used to be a serious problem with the p3. DJI addressed this issue by recommending a full charge before every fight in order to keep the power cells healthy. In order words, one battery means one flight.

Now with the Mavic, I think DJI fixed this issue. I had 4 flights with one battery although I still like to monitor battery cells during flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive