DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Don’t drop controller

Blaksony

Reactions
I’m sure everyone on the MavicPilots forums know this already but, DO NOT DROP YOUR REMOTE CONTROLLERS... I DROPPED MINES ONTO the top of my backpack, not a long drop but waist high to table top and it bent the left stick so I replaced it with one of the extra sticks from my kit. Everything seemed fine until I noticed the drone would drift slightly sideways or rotate slowly to the left when hovering, I sent it in, thinking maybe dji care would kick in... nope 75 smakers +shipping, eeeeyuk [emoji19]

Reactions: Former Member
Ouch... Calibrating the RC didn't fix it?

Ouch... Calibrating the RC didn't fix it?

Hey Aerial, yeah, I tried everything, factory restore, re-calibration but one day I used my iPhone to fly the drone and what do you know, the drone was rock steady and flew straight so yeah I damaged the controller. But it’s a hobby so sometimes you run into unwanted expenses

I’m sure everyone on the MavicPilots forums know this already but, DO NOT DROP YOUR REMOTE CONTROLLERS... I DROPPED MINES ONTO the top of my backpack, not a long drop but waist high to table top and it bent the left stick so I replaced it with one of the extra sticks from my kit. Everything seemed fine until I noticed the drone would drift slightly sideways or rotate slowly to the left when hovering, I sent it in, thinking maybe dji care would kick in... nope 75 smakers +shipping, eeeeyuk [emoji19]

I could have done it cheaper.

Reactions: Irish-apple
Don't drop your phone, or your baby, or your cup of coffee, or your hors d'oeuvres, or your pants, either.

Reactions: Kilrah
Reactions: Former Member
I’m stoked for the zoom but I’m really feeling that 1” sensor, it’s a shame that they couldn’t have it all in one package, I’d pay 1500 for a Mavic 2 that has a interchangeable gimbal system

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai