DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone footage of SpaceX CRS-10 landing

Fantastic. That type of rocket landing may be one of the coolest things in aviation. I wonder how long they let it cool down before approaching it ;)

Reactions: Cutaway
These landings look so perfect it almost seems CG. I know it's real but it's so different to what we have seen in years past. It looks like a rocket launch played back in reverse. Really cool to see. Thanks for posting.

Reactions: TJT
Even though I've seen this a few times now, it never ceases to be amazing that they can pull this off and with such incredible precision. Reminds me of being a kid watching Gemini and Apollo - brings back that awe.

And I don't think the OP took that video. I think it was official from NASA or Space-X. The launch area is a fairly sizeable Temporary No-Fly Zone at launch time. And I'm guessing it is strictly enforced (for good reason).

Reactions: Fastback65
The reason Cutaway hasn't replied yet is because he is probably locked in a cold dark room somewhere. Or should be for using NASA's video and wanting credit.

Oh no I wasn't claiming it to be my video! Just sharing how cool us drone pilots are. Drone on!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Oh no I wasn't claiming it to be my video! Just sharing how cool us drone pilots are. Drone on!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I, like many others, am sometimes guilty of the "quick read" and don't get the meaning of the post. I think we all need to try to be as clear as we can as to what we are attempting to say. Sorry for the misunderstanding and glad your not in jail.

I wounder if NASA has a button on their control panel that is labeled "RTH"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cutaway
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv