DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ebay Bubble Almost Gone

Go to MY EBAY, Account. It will be right there under account summary, "Not Yet Invoiced:......"

Lol no shock because I knew about it. It did sting forking over 967 but I have a free one and my cousin will as well. Definitely worth it. I agree that the fear of buyers is the scary thing. I had eBay just refund one of the buyers his money for a battery sale. Never opened a case and no complaints. Didn't take it from me. I called eBay and they couldn't explain why and forwarded me to PayPal and they insured me that I didn't lose any money.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Trust me I am not trying to brag at all here...

I guess I am just really excited about my cousin getting his Mavic for Christmas. His fiancee is through the roof happy about it. Guess the excitement and story is probably more of a personal thing and not for the forum.MavicPilots mobile app

This post/story makes me feel good. Thanks for sharing your story. What you could have done was pocket that extra $1k but instead you blessed someone else.

The other pilots on here will get over themselves. You did nothing illegal. I myself would have ordered a couple more also, if I'd have thought about it. FYI: I'm still waiting on my own Mavic to arrive.

It would be cool if your cousin could share a video or pictures of her fiance opening the Mavic!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: lumy
Looks like Mavics are selling for 1400ish and Fly More combos high 18 to low 1900s. The combo is still making around $250 bucks after fees but the mavic pro about $180. Definitely not bad money but far cry from where it was at the beginning of it.

So I was able to order a few and come in at the peak of the craze. I sold them on ebay and made enough money to pay mine off and also get my cousin one for free. He would not have been able to afford one on his own so I am glad it worked out. I gave it to his fiancee and told her to give it to him for christmas and not even mention I did anything. That lady will be a hero christmas morning.

I am glad it looks like everyone is getting them based off of all of the reports and that christmas deadline will be met to the majority by DJI.
I ordered mine in October, and I still don't have it. I was walking in Best Buy and London Drugs yesterday and they had six in stock.

I won't be posting on this thread anymore. It is ridiculous how people blast on the forum. I have been part of a lot and you have your usual trolls but this one is dog eat dog. Glad we have a community we can't share what I thought was a good story.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Dude you did well .... This is a FREE Country and you only applied law of supply and demand and was rewarded for your actions ....

Opportunity was there and if others are jealous, obviously they are just "CryBabies" and probably need their diaper changed or a warm bottle of formula!

This post/story makes me feel good. Thanks for sharing your story. What you could have done was pocket that extra $1k but instead you blessed someone else.

The other pilots on here will get over themselves. You did nothing illegal. I myself would have ordered a couple more also, if I'd have thought about it. FYI: I'm still waiting on my own Mavic to arrive.

It would be cool if your cousin could share a video or pictures of her fiance opening the Mavic!!

I agree so much! This story makes me happy.

Reactions: Brubaker
Definitely not bad money but far cry from where it was at the beginning of it.
Did anyone who congratulated this guy stop to think about the poor shmucks who bought from him? They will have no warranty - DJI only warrants purchases from authorized dealers.

Reactions: Bill Wade
Did anyone who congratulated this guy stop to think about the poor shmucks who bought from him? They will have no warranty - DJI only warrants purchases from authorized dealers.

Warranty concern is not true .... What about the one I gift to my granddaughter who lives in different state and different last name?

From what I understand about the warranty(factory) is that is doesn't start until the drone is activated. It would the DJI Refresh that they would not be getting, due to it has to be activated within 48 hours of first purchase of the drone. Could bewrong, so correct me if I am.

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

From what I understand about the warranty(factory) is that is doesn't start until the drone is activated. It would the DJI Refresh that they would not be getting, due to it has to be activated within 48 hours of first purchase of the drone. Could bewrong, so correct me if I am.

DJI refresh can be purchased up to 48 hours after the drone is turned on an activated.

Reactions: Chase R
DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.

That is taken right off of DJI website. Not sure if itwould be valid since the folks who bought them would be way past the time frame. The Factory warranty would be in play tho.

DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. If you buy DJI Care Refresh separately on the official DJI website or via other channels, it shall be effective from the date on the service agreement.

That is taken right off of DJI website. Not sure if itwould be valid since the folks who bought them would be way past the time frame. The Factory warranty would be in play tho.

As i said you have 48 hours from Aircraft activation to purchase DJI Care Refresh, This is stated on the website. The date you purchase the aircraft does not matter. The Aircraft is activated when you first turn it on and it connects to the internet through your phone or computer.

Reactions: Brubaker
As i said you have 48 hours from Aircraft activation to purchase DJI Care Refresh, This is stated on the website. The date you purchase the aircraft does not matter. The Aircraft is activated when you first turn it on and it connects to the internet through your phone or computer.

Now that make sense, thanks for clearing up!

I wouldn't say the bubble is over until after Christmas.

Not to mention selling local and avoiding almost $300 in fess

Saturday I watched 4 auctions for a Fly-Less 3 of the 4 sold for under $1377. Last Thur I received two FLy-less I ordered in mid Oct-Nov Since my Fly-More from DJI finally arrived I decided to sell these two. I watch Ebay all week and decided to list on Craigs list and received $1500 ea within 24 hours, no fees no recourse. To me with the ebay fees it was not worth the hassle.

Clearly what is happening so many like myself who ordered on Launch day when Oct 15th rolled around and no mavics as promissed we ordered from other sources, now those are coming in and flooding the market drive resell prices down.

The $$$ being made on Mavic resells is nothing compared to the 5 times value of the Nintendo Classics currently in high demand. That is the Wii all over again.

Reactions: bootleg.gucci
Or Hatchimals. Geez you can't get a hatchimal under $150 without cutting someone right now.

Craigslist is the way forward in built up areas... zero fees, a little more risk but has worked well for me in the past

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer