DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ebay Bubble Almost Gone

I'm sure this screenshot will piss a few guys off. Also offloaded a handful on craigslist.

Merry Christmas!

hard to believe they didn't freeze your account. I sold 2 unlocked iphones when they just came out and I got lifetime banned by ebay/paypal...

hard to believe they didn't freeze your account. I sold 2 unlocked iphones when they just came out and I got lifetime banned by ebay/paypal...
At one point eBay froze my account for 3 days, I had to provide proof of purchase which was a simple process.

The "eBay bubble" is far from gone, sold prices for "fly less" are still averaging around $1475 and "fly more combos" are still bringing closer to $1900. The shortage of product on the heels of the Christmas Holiday will likely keep prices steady or on an upward tick. Much to my surprise, batteries are still selling on average $50 - $60 above retail even though they've become more readily available through DJI resellers.

Ordered from Apple on 12/2 and received 12/5 - Then sold on eBay for $1,465 less the PayPal and Ship there remains $1,386 in account with eBay fees still to come out .... I paid $1,065 with tax - So after eBay fees I should net around $200 PLUS 2% cash back on credit card ....

Thought about Craig's List but was a little weary .... So not too shabby for simply printing invoice / label and dropping into Priorty Box with some recycled packing material and sending to Post Office with other packages heading over anyways ....

I now have second unit on order and am willing to wait until February as winter has hit hard here ... Gal that bought mine is from Texas!

At least I'm not the only one having problems with eBay. Used to sell loads on there but now full of idiots. Put me off selling my phantom 3 to upgrade to mavic.

Didn't DJI say they only will honor warranty claims if you buy from an authorized dealer? How is that going to work out for all those overpriced cl and eBay sales?

Didn't DJI say they only will honor warranty claims if you buy from an authorized dealer? How is that going to work out for all those overpriced cl and eBay sales?

Amazon.com LLC is not an authorized dealer not sure how that is going to pan out. They list quite few third party resellers like Yitamotor. I'm sure Amazon.com direct should be okay.

As long as the seller included a receipt from an authorized dealer they will be fine. It's just like giving it as a gift.
On the other hand if no receipt was included they will be out of luck. It would have been pretty dumb to buy one off eBay or Craigslist if it didn't list receipt included.

Reactions: dv8ed
I'll just be happy when my ebay sellers gets his mavics so he can send me mine. Lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer