DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Editing... my Achilles heel.

Thanks chriseo,
I guess you mean transforming the DaVinci clips all into a smart object in Photoshop. Problem is if you can't find out how to, I'm out of ideas.
Best regards,
Spanish Flyer

That is "El mirador del Fito" (Fito's lookout), in Asturias, north of Spain. I am from that area. Great to see both spanish pilots and sooooo familiar landscapes :)
Keep up the good work and "Puxa Asturies!" :)
ABSOLUTELY RIGHT mijac!

Where abouts do you live? I'm only about 11 miles from the spot...

@Spanish Flyer - in FCP X, they have the concept of color matching. You can split the larger clips into smaller ones, or bring in from multiple sources, color correct one of them then use that one as a source to match the color in other clips.

This looks like a pretty good tutorial for doing the same thing in Davinci - I may have to give it a test drive. I love FCP X but always enjoy tinkering with new things!

Colour Matching Footage from Different Cameras in Davinci Resolve | Opaline Films

Thanks bradc972; I see the Color Checker is used and I have it for my photography, but never tried using it in video.
The thing is that as you rotate and travel through space, the sun position so as the dark and lighter areas are changing constantly; it's ok in some instances to try and achieve white balance, but not over and under exposed situations. Still, I'm just learning to fly, let anone editing the video...
Best regards,
Spanish Flyer

IMG_0117.JPG
Thanks bradc972; I see the Color Checker is used and I have it for my photography, but never tried using it in video.
The thing is that as you rotate and travel through space, the sun position so as the dark and lighter areas are changing constantly; it's ok in some instances to try and achieve white balance, but not over and under exposed situations. Still, I'm just learning to fly, let anone editing the video...
Best regards,
Spanish Flyer
Love Spain fly twice a year to Fuerte. Use DaVinci but still about 10% of its abilities. Good help is in youtube try this link
In May go there again

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive