DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Elevator stick reversal

JyVai

Reactions
I y'll
I have not found how I could reverse the elevator stick effect in fixed wings mode.
Stick up to go up in quad mode is OK.
However I fly fixed wings models with the elevator down to down the tail in order to go up.
Any idea? Thanks

If you look at your stick controller settings in Go 4, you should see that the 'default' mode is Mode 2. In Modes 1, 2 & 3 the stick settings are based on push-up to go up. However, there is a 'Custom' mode where you can set-up your own stick settings. I've never used this - so - have a play ... But it appears that you can set up that custom-set and then just select it when you need it i.e. for your fixed wing flying.

Thanks FoxhallGH

What you wrote is right but I found only one sticks setting for quad mode and fixed wings mode.
Yet, if I set elevator stick down (or pull) to ascend in fixed wings mode, as I am used to since 50 years (almost 70 by now), then when switched to quad mode (as needed to land for example) the elevator stick down becomes the forward and not the backward command as usual (including for me). That’s why I was wandering whether there would be a possibility to program sticks function differently in quad mode and in fixed wings mode.
Thanks again european friend for now.

I think I see what you mean ... Unfortunately I think you'd have to do a stick-mode change manually when you changed flying modes (which is a bit of a pain, but not impossible).
That's when the 'Pause' button becomes very useful ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99