DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Embedding 360 Pano into Website

endr

Reactions
I have used Litchi and Skypixel to create 360 panos. I have also used the Hangar360 app and their site. While both of these methods work great, neither one lets me embed the resulting 360 pano in my own website or anywhere else. Is there a service that allows this? I basically want to be able to embed the 360 pano into my site so that the user can view like they would in Skypixel or Hangar360 (either by swiping to move camera around or if on phone, by turn phone to look around).

Reactions: sancap
You can achieve this by using Google VR View for Web. Details in the link below.

VR View for the Web | Google VR | Google Developers

Thank you for that info. I will definitely look into it. Unfortunately, the example they provide on that page doesn't behave like skypixel or hangar360 where you can move around the image just by moving your phone. Is this possible with Google VR or is that not an option?

I have used Litchi and Skypixel to create 360 panos. I have also used the Hangar360 app and their site. While both of these methods work great, neither one lets me embed the resulting 360 pano in my own website or anywhere else. Is there a service that allows this? I basically want to be able to embed the 360 pano into my site so that the user can view like they would in Skypixel or Hangar360 (either by swiping to move camera around or if on phone, by turn phone to look around).

I just tried this from a pano I have on sky pixel and it worked for me on my webpage. Copy the URL from your pano on Skypixel, go to iFrame Generator - Free Online iFrame Code Maker Tool and input the copied URL into Iframe URL line and click generate. Below you will now see an Iframe (embed code) that you can input into your webpage and will have your pano embedded.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78