DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Error 511

barrybethel

Reactions
So I lost my drone had to buy another... and now cant get my new one to talk to phone and existing controller.... getting error code 511 when try connect via wifi.

I have an android phone, have deleted and reinstalled dji go. Not deleted cache yet, should I? Tried a new account as well no good.

When connecting via wifi its as though the phone thinks the drone is my router and I am thinking it cant connect to internet as its wanting to so it via drone, my theory anyway.

Any clues on a workaround?

Thanks.

You are talking about a Mavic not Spark...correct? The phone/tablet connects to the Mavic RC via a cable not WIFI.

You are talking about a Mavic not Spark...correct? The phone/tablet connects to the Mavic RC via a cable not WIFI.
Yes Mavic, like I say this is second one. So i know how its connected via wire and have a RC controller. I do think I have some tech knowledge and this post is after me trying to connect for a good few hours.

When i connect via rc controller its as though its looking for old drone. No option to register as new. So i do it via wifi and that option is available and theb i get the error code right at the end of the registration.....

Did you link the new RC to the Mavic? If not, see attached:

upload_2017-7-2_6-48-47.png

Thanks for the help, linked the RC great, but having trouble then registering the Mavic on the system. Thought initially it was bad connection now tried 4 or 5 times with no luck. Will attempt using an iphone as used android in the past, would that be a difference?

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs