DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Experience with DirtyJDesigns tablet holder

Jod-R

Reactions
Hey all

Wondered if anyone had any experience with the DirtyJDesigns tablet holders? They look good, but how is the balance? Like especially how small it seems when packed down. Planning to use it with my iPad 9,7" and if someone have tried to use the small version with a 9,7" tablet please chime in.

If you know of some other awesome small tablet holder I would be interested to know as well.

Hey all

Wondered if anyone had any experience with the DirtyJDesigns tablet holders? They look good, but how is the balance? Like especially how small it seems when packed down. Planning to use it with my iPad 9,7" and if someone have tried to use the small version with a 9,7" tablet please chime in.

If you know of some other awesome small tablet holder I would be interested to know as well.

I bought this from Tomtop
PGYTECH Pad Holder for DJI Mavic Pro FPV Quadcopter Drone for Sale Online 1# | Tomtop

It is the same one as sold by DJI.

I use the MavMount with the lanyard , just got it a couple weeks ago and I use an Ipad 2017 addition (9 1/2 X 6 1/2) Pad. I am very pleased with it, balance is good and it is light weight to me. Maybe a bit pricey but I feel worth it.

Have looked a on the Mavmount, but the ballhead seems cumbersome to pack when not in use.

It works well for me. I had one of the other ones but it was kinda wobbly at the joints when I had my pad in the clamp. Some pack away nice and small and some not so much. mine isn't that big or any trouble. You can also find a few videos on a few different one on You Tube. Check them out and see what you like. The MavMount I got is rock solid. Good luck .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones