DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Extension Cable for the Controller?

Wombat55

Reactions
As you all know, the Mavic controller can drain an iPhone or other smartphone battery pretty quickly. So I would like to use my iPad in place of my iPhone by the cable from the controller is too short to allow this. Does anyone know if there is any available extension cable which can be used to make the Mavic controller-to-iPhone cable longer so that a full sized iPad can be used with the Mavic controller?

Last edited:
As you all know, the Mavic controller can drain an iPhone or other smartphone battery pretty quickly. So I would like to use my iPad in place of my iPhone by the cable from the controller is too short to allow this. Does anyone know if there is any available extension cable which can be used to make the Mavic controller-to-iPhone cable longer so that a full sized iPad can be used with the Mavic controller?
Not an extension cable, I just use the cable that came with the ipad, plugs into the controller through the USB connection located on the bottom of the controller between the handles.

Reactions: Wombat55
I use the SKYREAT that msinger mentioned, works great and I like not having all the extra iPad cable hanging around. It's a nice, clean look.

Reactions: Wombat55
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki