DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fast multi charger

Thanks but this is a different charger.
The one I linked to has a different led display and charges as 5.7amps instead of 4.5.

Thanks but this is a different charger.
The one I linked to has a different led display and charges as 5.7amps instead of 4.5.

Not sure if that is the correct link then as when you look at the spec it's 4.5

Specifications:
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 13.05V/4.5A
- USB output: DC 5V/2A
- Port quantity: 3 battery port, 2 USB port
- Charger dimensions: 15.9*10.9*3.6CM

And the linked one does not have a display.

Are you sure you don't mean to link this one ??

5 in1 Intelligent Fast Charger Multi Battery Charging Hub for DJI Mavic Pro UK | eBay

Yeah sorry, your right. Was looking at few on ebay and posted the wrong link, doh ! :confused:
Edited the OP.

I bought one of these recently. Used it yesterday for the first time.

It gets a big thumbs up from me. Charged three batteries, my phone, and goggles at the same time.

Except it says "4 in one" charger...which makes me lol because it can charge 3 batteries plus 2 USB devices.....so it should read either a 3 in 1 or a 5 in one. Chenglish.

It appears to be high quality and works perfect. i definately recommend

image.jpeg

I bought one of these recently. Used it yesterday for the first time.

It gets a big thumbs up from me. Charged three batteries, my phone, and goggles at the same time.

Except it says "4 in one" charger...which makes me lol because it can charge 3 batteries plus 2 USB devices.....so it should read either a 3 in 1 or a 5 in one. Chenglish.

It appears to be high quality and works perfect. i definately recommend

Thanks, sounds ok. Thumbswayup
Any idea how long it took to charge a Mavic battery ?

I changed three batteries they we're around 25% plus my remote in less than an hour.

I had been contemplating getting one of these. Being a 3rd party device, I am concern it might affect the Mavic batteries, like overcharging and things like that. But being able to charge 3 batteries at once is much better than 1 at a time.

I had been contemplating getting one of these. Being a 3rd party device, I am concern it might affect the Mavic batteries, like overcharging and things like that. But being able to charge 3 batteries at once is much better than 1 at a time.
No concern, the batteries has the means in them to protect it from overcharging. Had mine for about 9 months now, and works perfect.

Reactions: RayOZ
Being a 3rd party device, I am concern it might affect the Mavic batteries, like overcharging and things like that.

Apparently, the charge control is all handled by the "smart" battery so all the charger is really doing is providing a power supply.
I'f this one supplies 5.7 amps as claimed, it should charge a Mavic battery a fair bit quicker than most of the other multi chargers.

Reactions: RayOZ
No concern, the batteries has the means in them to protect it from overcharging. Had mine for about 9 months now, and works perfect.

Is it the same 5.7 amp charger you have ?
If so, have you timed a charge with it by any chance ?

Thanks for the response. I won’t bother with the 5.7A charger. Doesn’t look like they have the AU plug anyway. Now deciding whether to get the light blue or dark blue one. Only difference seems to be the digital display and the battery plug is removable.

I just ordered one of these the other day. Should be here by the end of the week. I am anxious to try it out.

IMG_0090.JPG I got one of these chargers for Christmas and it's great!
I charged 3 Mavic batteries that were at about 25% and my RC that was at 45% in exactly 1 hour. It used to take approximately 2.5 hours with the same configuration and same percentage of usage on the batteries and RC with the charging hub included with the fly more combo.

Reactions: Youser
I just ordered one of these the other day. Should be here by the end of the week. I am anxious to try it out.

Good stuff.
Could you let us know how you get on with it.
If there's not much difference in charge times between the 5.7 amp charger and the blue one, I'll probably just get the blue one as it's a fair bit cheaper.

So I went ahead and ordered one and it came today.
Just charged a battery from 20% and it took 57 minutes.
Not as fast as I was expecting and I can't say I would recommend it over the cheaper blue one.
The LCD did show 5.7 amps at the start of the charge but I'm not convinced it was actually delivering that much current otherwise it would have charged a fair bit quicker.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb