DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Federal stimulus

reaperman

Reactions
I just got our stimulus check in the mail today. Since I'm in the market for a new drone is it a coincidence the $600 individual benefit is the same amount as the price of a Mini 2? And the husband/wife benefit covers the cost of a Air 2? Decisions, decisions, and the wife is in Arizona on vacation with friends, she'd never know.

I mean yeah, forgiveness is easier to get than permission. Or at least you'd already have the drone so what does it matter...... And truth is that the $1200 would cover the MA2 Fly More, a fourth battery and a Hanatora 4 battery charger. Just putting that little tidbit out there for you to nibble on. I'm not saying thats how I got all my current drones. And chargers. And extra batteries. And cacases But I'm not NOT saying that either.

I would go for the MA2....
One thing for sure, it is easier to change the props.

I just got our stimulus check in the mail today. Since I'm in the market for a new drone is it a coincidence the $600 individual benefit is the same amount as the price of a Mini 2? And the husband/wife benefit covers the cost of a Air 2? Decisions, decisions, and the wife is in Arizona on vacation with friends, she'd never know.
Just think how your happiness would be contagious so you are doing it for her!

Reactions: TheDude
Just think how your happiness would be contagious so you are doing it for her!
Your right, when she got to Arizona, she extender her vacation. Once she found out the airlines arent charging to make changes to tickets she decided to stay for another 4 days. Now were both happy. I see how that works now.

Reactions: MA2 317
Be a smart husband and buy the mini 2,then you buy her something expensive she‘s wanted!I’ve had a spark,mavic air,mini 1 but I bought the mini 2 as soon as it came out and I love it but anyway buy the mini 2 and then buy her something expensive she wants and surprise her,that’s how you do it,don’t get greedy,she deserves things too!Then go get it on like animals,that’s what I do!!!

• Haha
Reactions: NG Wildman
Go for it (quickly) ?

You're going to get another $1,400 each shortly, so think again.

I’m with MavicairLou1. Bought my wife (well actually “we” bought) a Husqvarna Epic 2 sewing machine. [$17,000]. When I wanted to get the MA2 package it didn’t EVEN cause a ripple! Of course she’s doing some sewing now and picking up a few bucks here and there while I’m making reasons to go out and fly!

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harry24