DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filming inside a strip club with Mavic

djtommyboy

Reactions
I was curious if I could do this? Were making a commercial and need some good angles. Has anyone done this?

thanks

I found object avoidance does not work in low light so keep that in mind as well. If you have enough room to get high enough to avoid prop wash and are accustomed to flying in ATTI mode to compensate for drifting (assuming you won't have GPS indoors), you should be fine. If it's a confined space, practice first with no one else in the room. It's more difficult than it looks when there's low light and none of the "assists" helping to keep the bird steady.

If really want to use the Mavic, at least buy prop guards and have them installed.

Make sure it's full of strippers and you upload the footage so we can give you pointers [emoji126][emoji126]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I've filmed indoors with Inspire but prop guards are a must and some serious ATTI practice do NOT rely on the visual positioning. Reflective surfaces and strobe lights could cause chaos.

... moron flyers need not complain! [emoji35]

Reactions: dewster
Crash Report Alert!! :D

Can't offer any advice as still waiting on my mavic to arrive :-(
But
Wow this has got to be number one in the top ten of excuses to wife or girlfriend as to the reasons for being in a strip club :)
"I was in there flying my drone, honestly I was"

You can film by keeping your Mavic in your hand and walking around. Image will be stabilized. I did it when skiing. Connected via WiFi to launch the record and put my phone in my pocket. It work very well. Also you don't need do deploy the mavic arms to do that.

Sent from my A0001 using MavicPilots mobile app

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna