DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filter Sources...

I could put copy of invoice . I ordered 1st Feb they arrived 2nd Feb. Yes got to 2×shutter speed
I agree 10 shipping is a lot but still only brings it upto 43 and you could order a few props or do they add shipping on every item

Sent from my SM-G935F using MavicPilots mobile app

Cheaper to buy new filters than replace gimbal with warn out motors . I wonder why DJI ones are a third of the weight . Oh and mine haven't cracked and I can't beleive proper use would make them crack . They fit on and off so easy just as if they were designed to , oh wait a minute they were designed too

Reactions: dmyers7
TACO-RC or PolarPro filters will not wear out the gimbal motors. Their respective weights are well within performance tolerances of the motors.

DJI filters are a third of the weight because they are made of cheap materials.

Time will tell if one of us, or both of us, is right

TACO-RC or PolarPro filters will not wear out the gimbal motors. Their respective weights are well within performance tolerances of the motors.

DJI filters are a third of the weight because they are made of cheap materials.

Time will tell if one of us, or both of us, is right

I couldn't disagree more. DJI filters are high quality coated glass lenses and they took a different approach to mounting because they designed the Mavic and know what there dealing with. Polar pro and others took the approach they always take with slide on filters and rushed a product to market to be the first. And what happened with polar pro, they got the first iteration of design wrong. DJI for my money and I'm not the least bit worried about gimbal overload errors.

To each there own. Enjoy your filters, but don't discount DJI filters because their cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Andart
I'm discounting DJI filters because they crack

They crack because they're glass and they are being mishandled. If someone is worried that they're a fumbler then maybe the heavy duty aluminum housing on the others is better for you. I have not had any problems putting the filters on and off at all; no broken glass. Even shipped to me in a floppy shipping envelope and the standard tiny product box and internal reusable foam case was plenty to protect them. Glass braking, not a real issue. Possible,sure you need to be a bit more aware when handling them.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Dmyers7 I'm with you they fit easy on and off . I'm on 4 FB groups and 3 mavic forums and I have only seen one post about cracked dji filter . Would love links to this problem .
Now I've read so many about other filters either not fitting , no good to start up , and feel like straining gimbal when removing.
Also I've read people that support the other filters but still recommend leaving off during power up because of wearing out delicate gimbal motors .
Why are dji filters a third of the weight, surly dji understand the gimbal motor tolerance.
I would much prefer to buy new filters than pay to replace my gimbal .
I honestly beleive gimbal motors will start packing up , every alteration of gimbal during flight constantly correcting the camera with a heavy weight on the end .
I'll stick to a product designed by dji for dji

Forget the DJI vs others argument....I'm still waiting to see if someone knows a place they're in stock, now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICantStopTheLoneliness