DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Filtre problem

Lokomaz

Reactions
Hello,

I bought the filters and I have a problem, with the filter on it can't run the drone, the gimbal can not calibrate the filter interferes with the rotation.
I can only put the filter in when the drone is running and I'm afraid to damage it.

Does anyone have any idea how to cancel the gimbal calibration at start?

Thanks

Zobrazit více
Zobrazit méně

Last edited:
What brand filters? If installed properly there should be no interference with gimbal operation. I know of no way to cancel gimbal calibration at start.

Hello,

I bought the filters and I have a problem, with the filter on it can't run the drone, the gimbal can not calibrate the filter interferes with the rotation.
I can only put the filter in when the drone is running and I'm afraid to damage it.

Does anyone have any idea how to cancel the gimbal calibration at start?

Thanks

Zobrazit více
Zobrazit méně

No way to cancel the start up calibration.

Only put filters on when the drone is off. Install the gimbal clamp and fold up the arms. Make sure the filter is fully installed and should fit fully flush with the camera.

Set the mavic down on a table or something upside down and with the gimbal camp on support the back of the gimbal with one hand and firmly apply pressure to the filter to get it all the way on. You shouldn’t see any gaps between the filter and the camera and it should sit on evenly all the way around.

New filters are very tight so you kinda have to put a little more pressure then feels right but they loosen over time and will get easier to install.

Hello,
These are the filters
Rovtop Multi-coated 5 Pieces Filter Kit for DJI Mavic Pro Drone Quadcopter UV CPL ND4 ND8 ND16 Filter

The filter scrubs the gimbal holder after turning it to the right

which is the best way to store batteries for 1-2 days in or out of the ac?
You won't hurt anything by storing a battery in the drone for 1-2 days.

BTW, it would be better to create a new thread or ask questions in related threads.

Reactions: Rambler22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15