DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Finally First flight

Helix-2000

Reactions
Finally got out this morning for a quick flight. I have been recovering from a heart attack two weeks back and have been under the watchful eye of wife. I had some trouble get IMU calibrated but worked through that. I am amazed at how quickly the Zoom, RC and Andriod phone seem to sync.up. The Zoom seems much faster than the original Mavic Pro I have. I love the zoom feature. Hope to be able to save and post some video from my next flight. I hope everyone is enjoying their new drone.

Finally got out this morning for a quick flight. I have been recovering from a heart attack two weeks back and have been under the watchful eye of wife. I had some trouble get IMU calibrated but worked through that. I am amazed at how quickly the Zoom, RC and Andriod phone seem to sync.up. The Zoom seems much faster than the original Mavic Pro I have. I love the zoom feature. Hope to be able to save and post some video from my next flight. I hope everyone is enjoying their new drone.
hope you have a speedy recovery....i'm on the fence between the zoom and the pro....looking forward to seeing some videos...

Reactions: mhs2xs
Hope the pump is ok. Enjoy your bird.
Maybe mine will be here next week, we'll see

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon