DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware updating questions

Doodle

Reactions
Please do not blast me on any of this.

Sorry, this is more of me not managing to figure something out and me forgetting which link to get the most up to date firmware. I am legitimately looking for help, not to be pointed out my stupidity.

But I haven't done an update in awhile (I think I am missing the last 2 updates...the current one and the one prior). But which link do I use to get the most up to date firmware? I went to the Mavic Pro downloads page, and it is showing three different links there, It shows the 'Assistant 2 Release Notes (Zip & PDF)'....I am smart enough about computers to know that isn't a file for an update, it is just notes. Then there is the Assistant 2 v1.2.3 (one for PC....an exe file and a zip file), then there is the one for Mac (DMG file). My computer is a Mac, so I know that I need to get the DMG file. But what is throwing me is that is says v1.2.3, whereas the newest firmware is v01.04.0300

I am using random numbers here just to help me point out my question.....
If I have firmware v1.1 on my drone, and the current one is v1.4, do I need to put v1.2, and v1.3 on before I can put v1.4 on?

Also, do I need to do updates on all the batteries?

Thank you again for not trolling me, and making my stupidity on this more than it needs to be.

Just download the latest version of DJI Assistant and connect your drone to it. It will automatically show you the latest FW, download it and install it for you after you click the buttons to update.

It should then tell you that there are incompatible FWs if your batteries need updating.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky