DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware upgrade questions

From everything I've read in this thread: Firmware v01.03.0400

it's confirmed there is no battery update. Did you somehow skip the last update?

No. It was running the latest. I saw the battery doing something weird during the update. But the batteries seem to run fine. I did my routine service with them to recalibrate the battery firmware and hab no issues. Maybe it was just a glitch.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

So, have you reinstalled the update with each of your other batteries installed? Did that solve your issue? If not have you flown with the batteries in question?

I will be flying with them later today if possible. There's no indication of error with the batteries. They seem normal.

No. It was running the latest. I saw the battery doing something weird during the update. But the batteries seem to run fine. I did my routine service with them to recalibrate the battery firmware and hab no issues. Maybe it was just a glitch.

I hope it was a glitch too, let us know how your flights go with those batteries.

Reactions: royalhghnss
Put the new firmware to the test, and I will say will in some cases I lose my video signal sooner, it does recover on its own and was able to push the drone slightly farther than before, before I completely lost the feed.

No complaints from the battery, seems to be running normally.

All in all, I'm happy with the firmware.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying