DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.03.0500

Updated mine a couple of minutes ago.. was at work and didn't want to waste time downloading DJI assistant 2 on my lappy..

Did notice my video settings were all resetted so I did a IMU and compass calibration again just to be sure..
Can't test fly it (at work obviously) but will do it tonight most likely..

:)

So far, everything works out fine.. Test fired up the props and all looks good... CAmera looks good... everythings a go for tonight I think..

IOS App Store v4.0.5 Change Log:

- Added feature that precisely record takeoff point
- Increase max flight speed to 15 m/s when using ActiveTrack
- Added support for simultaneous control of aircraft by Primary and Secondary Remote Controllers

Version 4.0.5 of the DJI GO 4 app just showed up in my iPhone App Store updates list. Just downloaded and checking it out now.

IOS App Store v4.0.5 Change Log:

- Added feature that precisely record takeoff point
- Increase max flight speed to 15 m/s when using ActiveTrack
- Added support for simultaneous control of aircraft by Primary and Secondary Remote Controllers

quite a bit more than that ^^^

Reactions: Tricky98
Firmware update completed. Approx 15 mins. No issues with update. Have not tested the bird yet....

My RTH height was reset after the update along with obstacle avoidance settings. The No Fly Zone that I'm in indicates "Nuclear Power Zone". There's no nuclear power plants here. Lol

I'll have to wait to fly it though.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Antohagg
I updated with no problems, Will test fly tomorrow. I did notice inside that it no longer goes back and forth from ATI then GPS, just stays in ATI mode. I think I might try indoors again.

So the mavic can now fly with two remotes, with two people being able to control it like the inspire?
Also I am wonder how much more precise the RTH got?

Reactions: dewster
To update or not to update.....???? This is the question! I have 0200 version till now with no problems at all. I am wondering should i take the risk?
I'm in the same boat, going to give it a crack though

And as far as i can see you can not downgrade to 0200 if something not working with new one....

So the mavic can now fly with two remotes, with two people being able to control it like the inspire?
Also I am wonder how much more precise the RTH got?

I thought the precision of RTH was spot on. How much better can it get?

Unfortunately when connected with assistant only 0400 version for downgrade is available....
Weird. Wonder if it's related to them not wanting people to revert the no fly zone settings.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven