DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware v01.03.0500

Had to remove version 4.04 first, and after download 4.05
Solved.

Updated Mavic via Assistant and that went well, tried to connect the RC and it wasnt recognized.. Connected my Iphone to the controller and turned everything on - inconsistency in fw/upgrade. Did that via Ios and all was good. Did a quick testflight and all was good!

updated today via assistant on my IMac with no problems. Fist connected the remote and upgrade. it took about 7 minutes to complete. Then hooked up the Mavic Pro and it took about 12 minutes to complete. My IPad Mini 2 automatically updated to 4.05 when I turned it on.....put all of my custom settings back to where I had them and will take it out for a test flight tomorrow......

Has anyone noticed the cinematic settings yet?
I've never seen them before.
Wonder what they do.

Hello guys. I'm a newbie here. I have a question for you guys. I updated to the latest firmware yesterday and went out for a flight. notice that the drone is making less noise when is up in the air, but the most significant thing is that it seems to be very slow, almost like tripod mode slow. I have tried to use dji go, dji go 4, sport mode and even litchi. but is still the same. it worries me. i have also notice that i cant choose the 4k resolution using dji apps anymore. is this happening to any one out there???????
I'm sure you've checked......but be sure youre not in Beginner Mode. Then check that you are not transmitting 4k resolution to your viewing device since that eliminates 4k as an option in recording mode.

The update popped on my screen yesterday (in Thailand). 151 MB file that took several minutes to download and install. When asked to update the no fly zones I declined and completed the update. No fly zone in the US are pointless anywhere else. Maybe someday they will include no fly advisories for the world, but until then, I'll follow the rules and fly safe, without an app stopping me.

Upgrade to firmware and Go4 went fine. Slight hiccup at 99% when it asked for the cable to be removed and plugged back into the controller- but the controller (with plenty of battery life) appeared to have turned itself off. Powered it up and Go app said all done!

Flew a couple of batteries with both Go and litchi (after putting my settings back) with no issues (apart from the wind!). Haven't reviewed the video or pictures yet though

I tested mine this afternoon and i was surpised how sensitive it is to the wind.
It was a breeze with small gusts. And the drone was vigorously fighting against it.
Never seen the drone like that.

The audio recording is cool and useful.

Reactions: Gizmo21
Updated every thing last night 20 min . All went good flew a bit today but just to windy to get a good flight in maybe tomorrow get a good test flight in

This one seems to have a battery update associated with it. At least two of my three batteries asked for an update. How about others?

Holy cow, I opened the app store just to read the update info, I left the phone and when I came back it had auto updated the app :mad:

I have never had an app just update to a newer version without me pressing on update. Now of course the Mavic wants to be updated. I am not all that comfortable with this version and now I am forced to use it.

Reactions: Rensyo
So Far no problems Took the Mavic further and higher than ever before used return to home for the first time. What can I say it was Fantastic!! the Mavic landed on a dime.

Reactions: miamijato
Also flew 5 batteries with the new firmware without any problems. One time the auto-focus was very slow never noticed that on previous flights / versions but it happend only one time so i see no probem so far.

WHAT IS TH NFZ MANAGEMENT......? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.........? THAT TELLS ME SQUAT

I'm curious. I see on this board often that firmware or App upgrades reset people's custom settings. I have not had that experience. I just upgraded the IOS app to 4.0.5 and the firmware to .05 and all of my custom settings were retained. Anyone else see the same behavior?

I'm curious. I see on this board often that firmware or App upgrades reset people's custom settings. I have not had that experience. I just upgraded the IOS app to 4.0.5 and the firmware to .05 and all of my custom settings were retained. Anyone else see the same behavior?

Return to Home altitude was the only setting that changed on mine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead