DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Crash

Im right off the water. Got some nice footage this morning of the sun coming up but it wasn't shooting 4K and the gimbal coverage was on it... It was my first real voyage.

I just got some fun footage following my brother in law down the road and then flew over to the local school. Had a guy throw a tennis ball at me which I thought was pretty hilarious. lol
I'm looking forward to seeing some footage, I assume off the West or Rhode Rivers. Beutiful area. Getting off topic here, but maybe try shooting in 2.7k 30fps. Doesn't use as much space on the SD card, and you probably won't notice a difference unless on a device capable of viewing 4K. Make sure to get a few neutral density filters. They can make a big difference and help eliminate that annoying strobing appearance when panning.

I'm looking forward to seeing some footage, I assume off the West or Rhode Rivers. Beutiful area. Getting off topic here, but maybe try shooting in 2.7k 30fps. Doesn't use as much space on the SD card, and you probably won't notice a difference unless on a device capable of viewing 4K. Make sure to get a few neutral density filters. They can make a big difference and help eliminate that annoying strobing appearance when panning.

Awesome advice. Thank you. Off of the bay down in the Herrington harbor Chesapeake beach area.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan