DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Mavic Mini 2 Video

Crash Pro

Reactions
I drive past this mansion every day, twice a day and decided to attempt to shoot it at night. I had to wait for a couple months for favourable conditions (it's super windy here) as well as get permission to shoot on the property. This particular shoot was a challenge not only because of the limited visibility but also because I couldn't get a GPS lock on the drone due to the scale of the building and the close proximity of the trees. It took multiple attempts to get the footage I wanted as the drone tended to "float" about on the air currents. I am however, very happy with the end result. Sorry, it's a bit repetitive due to the length of the music.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Crash Pro.

Nice little production.

Now you need to fly through the front door and give us a tour. ?

Welcome to the Forum. ?

That opening shot put the wind up my sails, below tree top level in the dark, you have some guts!
Very nice video.
For what it is worth, when flying from the front of my house I normally have to get the drone up to around 3 to 5m to get GPS lock. Trees and the house obscure the sky at the normal launch point and where I could get a better view of the sky the ground is not suitable for launching.

That opening shot put the wind up my sails, below tree top level in the dark, you have some guts!
Very nice video.
For what it is worth, when flying from the front of my house I normally have to get the drone up to around 3 to 5m to get GPS lock. Trees and the house obscure the sky at the normal launch point and where I could get a better view of the sky the ground is not suitable for launching.
I enjoy doing the more challenging stuff. Having said that, I've managed to kill 2 drones in the first 6 months of ownership. I'm not a great pilot, but I'll do just about anything to get the shot I want.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman