DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Mavic Mini 2 Video

I drive past this mansion every day, twice a day and decided to attempt to shoot it at night. I had to wait for a couple months for favourable conditions (it's super windy here) as well as get permission to shoot on the property. This particular shoot was a challenge not only because of the limited visibility but also because I couldn't get a GPS lock on the drone due to the scale of the building and the close proximity of the trees. It took multiple attempts to get the footage I wanted as the drone tended to "float" about on the air currents. I am however, very happy with the end result. Sorry, it's a bit repetitive due to the length of the music.
Most impressive. If that is your first video I can't wait to see more.

I drive past this mansion every day, twice a day and decided to attempt to shoot it at night. I had to wait for a couple months for favourable conditions (it's super windy here) as well as get permission to shoot on the property. This particular shoot was a challenge not only because of the limited visibility but also because I couldn't get a GPS lock on the drone due to the scale of the building and the close proximity of the trees. It took multiple attempts to get the footage I wanted as the drone tended to "float" about on the air currents. I am however, very happy with the end result. Sorry, it's a bit repetitive due to the length of the music.

What an amazingly beautiful video Crash Pro. I have never seen such a brilliant night shot before. You've encouraged me to give it a try. Thanks

Those columns are awesome! Nice Job! Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev