DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 First night photos...

Paul Iddon

Reactions
Took the mini Pro 3 into the night sky tonight to have a look at the photo side of things. File sizes are obviously bigger then the forum allows, but they still look decent.

10 metres up:

Ingol_002-X3.jpg

60 metres up:

Ingol_003-X3.jpg

Ingol_004-X3.jpg

Paul.

I remember my first time, lol, scary, something new to learn and different.

I know what you mean!

I just went up though - that was enough for the first go!

Paul.

Reactions: Rchawks
Awesome photos!

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Very nice. I am looking forward to going up at night soon myself. Not quite yet though. 😎

Took the mini Pro 3 into the night sky tonight to have a look at the photo side of things. File sizes are obviously bigger then the forum allows, but they still look decent.

10 metres up:

Ingol_002-X3.jpg

60 metres up:

Ingol_003-X3.jpg

Ingol_004-X3.jpg

Paul.
It is quite easy to resize file before attaching the file. I open the RAW image in Photoshop, do my editing , then save as a lower resolution JPG. I've been doing this for years since my cameras all shoot 12-24 megapixels per image.

Dale
Miami

10 metres up:

Ingol_002-X3.jpg

60 metres up:

Ingol_003-X3.jpg

Ingol_004-X3.jpg

Paul.
Those look great Paul I have a mini 1 and it would not let me take off other night ? How do you know where your mini is? I am a newbie at this.

Those look great Paul I have a mini 1 and it would not let me take off other night ? How do you know where your mini is? I am a newbie at this.

There are flashing lights at the end of the props so helps keep it visible.

Paul.

How do you know where your mini is?
If you lose track of your drone, the app has some helpful features.
Explore the map and radar displays as well as the distance shown to see how they tell you where the drone is.
Failing that, the camera view can be helpful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
themirac