DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time here

JJB48

Reactions
My name is John. I am from the Netherlands. Modelflying since 45 years with planes, heli's and drones (DJI). Now also into boats and cars.

After several drones I now have the Mavic 3 Classic/Integra/Motion Controller 2. It took some time to get them working together, but now it works.

I hope to read a lot of usefull tips and trics.

Hello from the Crossroads of America JJB48.

Nice to meet you John. 🤝

Impressive history of R/C stuff. 👍

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

My name is John. I am from the Netherlands.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Fly Safe…

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine, USA!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using keywords and if you don’t find an answer, post your questions and I’m sure you'll get a quick response! Fly safe and stay safe!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

My name is John. I am from the Netherlands. Modelflying since 45 years with planes, heli's and drones (DJI). Now also into boats and cars.

After several drones I now have the Mavic 3 Classic/Integra/Motion Controller 2. It took some time to get them working together, but now it works.

I hope to read a lot of usefull tips and trics.
Welcome to the community!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne