DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Florida Drone Supply

RedBull

Reactions
Not sure where else to write this, but I wanted to write somewhat of a review for Florida Drone Supply and their customer service. They were AWESOME. I am military stationed overseas and they were incredibly responsive to emails, answered every question I had, every email, every concern. Highly recommend these guys to purchase your mavic from if you haven't already gotten one.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: MPPilot
Where are they in Florida? So they have a brick and mortar store?

I've never heard of Florida drone supply. Seeing this thread get bumped is the first. Checked their website and there's no physical address listed, only email and phone contacts.

If you're in Jacksonville metro, there's a brick and mortar shop out on Atlantic Blvd called Built Drones. I'm happy with those guys out there. They also have a pretty fair online presence. Plenty of DJI and non DJI multirotor goodies out there. They also help run the local racing league with lil 250 quads and such.

Reactions: Blades
Not sure where else to write this, but I wanted to write somewhat of a review for Florida Drone Supply and their customer service. They were AWESOME. I am military stationed overseas and they were incredibly responsive to emails, answered every question I had, every email, every concern. Highly recommend these guys to purchase your mavic from if you haven't already gotten one.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Thanks for the review - always nice to have another good supplier on the list. Also, thank you for your military service.

I've never heard of Florida drone supply. Seeing this thread get bumped is the first. Checked their website and there's no physical address listed, only email and phone contacts.

If you're in Jacksonville metro, there's a brick and mortar shop out on Atlantic Blvd called Built Drones. I'm happy with those guys out there. They also have a pretty fair online presence. Plenty of DJI and non DJI multirotor goodies out there. They also help run the local racing league with lil 250 quads and such.

I am down in Tampabay. I looked them up on sunbiz.org and they are in Fort Myers or Miami.
Yes I have 250 racers also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_