DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly over traffic at 200 ft???

Status
Not open for further replies.
" you don't have to do anything. i'll take care of it. first i'll make sure the state and local laws don't codify this absurdity and then second we'll work on the faa to come up with something better...for all of us. good news is you don't have to accept it. you can always always not fly your drone over cars."

OK, then it's settled, You are going to "Straighten out" state and local! That's GREAT!
Who is this "WE" you keep talking about? Do you have an organization that's going to "Work On" the FAA?

C'mon everybody, let's give @kensteele a big hand, The rest of us can just take it easy. He's gonna do it all.

Reactions: sdold
Arguing whether this is legal or not before an FAA inspector takes enforcement action probably won't yield much, just opinions. If someone from the FAA thinks this is a violation and takes action, pay attention and see where it goes, then we'll have a better idea of what we can/can't get away with.

So, what do you want to get away with?:D

Last edited:
The FAA is not going to take action for violation of rules unless there is evidence that rules were violated. And in any case, this discussion, painful though it is, is about the rules, not about the FAA enforcement of them.

Or peoples "Interpretation of the laws" and a fine line of reality.

i come from a generation that knows you have to fight for your rights, nobody is going to just hand them to you; they will be taken if you look away for even a second. everyone here, we're big boys, nobody is getting dumped on. just chill.

What generation is that son, The ME generation? Or the state that tried to secede from the union generation? Get your butt in gear and straighten out the laws and FAA. Keep us posted. And good luck. Looking forward to that day.

Last edited:
Off Topic but Cheech would you mind reading the whole thread before you start at one and quote old post as you read. You just start the same stuff up again.
Thanks.

Reactions: Thomas B
well that's disappointing. after coming back from celebrating independence in my country with all freedom-loving americans, i find the personal attacks from you continue because you are angry and can't get your way and i won't listen to you. in so many other previous posts you happily admit you don't like recreational pilots and you don't love your country and that you hate the rights and freedoms all americans enjoy especially when they exercise them. which is why you probably had a lousy day yesterday and on july 4th set off with personal attacks on other americans just because they frequently redresses their government and exercises their rights which is often not pretty.

just give it up, you're not going to "reason" with me because that would mean caving in to the rules and regulations that i don't want or like. my rights can be reasoned away and attempts to do so will cause a lot of friction. i joined this forum to participate and get educated and upon finding other people who's opinions and styles differ than my own, sometimes there's going to be a clash. but at least i know how to handle it before i go over the edge.

i also found there's not a lot of fight in this forum (more like go along to get along) and in fact, there are calls for even more government rules and even bigger fines and penalties. i come from a generation that knows you have to fight for your rights, nobody is going to just hand them to you; they will be taken if you look away for even a second. everyone here, we're big boys, nobody is getting dumped on. just chill.

Can you PLEASE stop writing a chapter in a book... keep it simple

Off Topic but Cheech would you mind reading the whole thread before you start at one and quote old post as you read. You just start the same stuff up again.
Thanks.

I did read the whole post, thats why my comments are usually at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky