DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying the Mavic from the car!

Merko

Reactions
Tried to install DJI GO 4 in my car, since i have android device in it. Looks promising! Will test it out properly when the sun comes out.. too much rain these days :(

I guess it should work for those cold days or those really sunny days :p Ill update you soon as i test it out :)

R6qqNgo.jpg

Reactions: Slayerstwin
During traffic standstills, I've thought (fantasized) about opening up the sunroof, positioning the drone on top of the car, and flying around to see what the hold up is. The car and much of the sunroof frame is metal so I get a lot of magnetic interfere. That, plus the meager landing area if it had to RTH scares me away from trying but if you succeed it will bring me one step closer to trying. Let us know!

Sent from my XT1650 using MavicPilots mobile app

During traffic standstills, I've thought (fantasized) about opening up the sunroof, positioning the drone on top of the car, and flying around to see what the hold up is. The car and much of the sunroof frame is metal so I get a lot of magnetic interfere. That, plus the meager landing area if it had to RTH scares me away from trying but if you succeed it will bring me one step closer to trying. Let us know!

Sent from my XT1650 using MavicPilots mobile app
yes, that was my plan also.

Traffic stills, or if you see a nice shot \ scene and just park by the road, open up sunroof and woah :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78