DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Free mavic sunshade OMG!!

Hi Matty;

I use an iPad Mini 4 so it won't be of help to me but I think this is a wonderful idea and very kind of you to share it with everyone. Good for you. Are you related to Eli Whitney, or the Wright Brothers by any chance?

Bud

Hi Guys.
Don't throw away your battery boxes the black box which is in the white box is perfect for a sunshade plus also having the angled visor at the front shades even more. Just slice a gap at the side of box then slide your phone in. Simple

FOR SALE
3 Brand New Mavic Battery Boxes. $5.00 Ea plus shipping.
LOL

Reactions: dekip
Great job, I get a real charge out of it, shocking! No negatives, just positive. :)
Love this type of innovative thinking.

I'm pretty certain I have two of the Mavic battery box black inserts you need for this job and I will gladly give them away to anyone that genuinely needs them (one per member). I just need a name and address and I'll mail one to you in a regular #10 envelope.

Let me know.

Bud

Hi Matty;

I use an iPad Mini 4 so it won't be of help to me but I think this is a wonderful idea and very kind of you to share it with everyone. Good for you. Are you related to Eli Whitney, or the Wright Brothers by any chance?

Bud
Cheers but no. Lol

Hi Guys.
Don't throw away your battery boxes the black box which is in the white box is perfect for a sunshade plus also having the angled visor at the front shades even more. Just slice a gap at the side of box then slide your phone in. Simple

What a fab idea. I've just bought one which is next to useless

Hi Guys.

Awesome idea. Just wondering how long the paper will last. Maybe 20 uses?

Ahhh the the KISS plan strikes again -

Glad I saved mine, can't wait to try - may have to cut out of the office - hard to get any work done since I bought this thing....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honzax