DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gday from the Warrumbungles

BenCat

Reactions
Just popped in to say gday, I've been a lurker on these forums for a while and found them really helpful, great community here. I'm from the Warrumbungle region of NSW and have been messing around with electronics and RC for ages, first UAV was a Phantom 2 vision+, but the poor old thing was claimed by nature, so I bought an Air 2s and wow am I impressed. I'm a RePL pilot and primarily use drones for fence inspections, pig traps, dams and the usual farm stuff as well as using it for fire spotting (I'm an active RFS volunteer and have been so for a decade).

And yea, I'm a little long winded, sometimes overly technical and a total nerd, but hey, here's a photo of where I am and a few of my goats (yes, they are way too easy to muster with a drone)

Dams.jpg

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Hello BenCat, welcome to MavicPilots.

Great spot you have there, looks a lot nicer than it might in 2019.
I drive (or used to before it became a pain with covid) often Adl - Bne and back, and loved driving the Newell way.

Dec 2019 driving back in peak of summer and bushfires, I took numerous vids along the way and put into one video on my return, the part shows the Warrumbubgles in the distance bathed in bushfire smoke.

Dry as a bone at the time through there.

Enjoy the Air2S.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. Enjoy, and Happy Flying! ??

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki