DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GetterBack Mounting

Well, don't I feel stupid. I've had no less than 40 flights with that covered. Thanks Ping^Spike!! I still don't feel comfortable putting it on the arms because it moves around too much. Back to the drawing board.
Can’t believe there are no more posts on this since Aug 2017. What about the mount that a 3D was made up for. Looks nice. Wish someone would mfr them.

I use one ,just strapped onto the arm, every time I fly over water. No issues no problems. Why 2? Isn't that a bit like wearing 2 seat belts??

I am going to reactivate this post as I want to know if anyone else came up with something new on how to mount one - thinking of ordering one for my MP through Amazon.

I wouldn't be really worried about blocking the downward sensor (since its only used for landing I am sure) - I am more worried about losing my Mavic into a lake while flying - I can manage the landing on ground I am sure.

Has anyone just tired a hose clamp through those to bottom slots on the rear and tightening it good or just gluing it to the front top of the Mavic?

Moose

It comes with a Velcro strap attached. I simply use that to secure it to a leg. Simple, fast and efficient. Never fly over water without it, never a problem.

Reactions: Ping^Spike
I'm trying mounting on rear arm. I have only one. Will test if it causes issues with balance. It is quite solid mount and does not have the vertical leg in way if needs to deploy. The Mavic balances on the Getterback when landed. The left side rear is held off the groud by the thickness of the Getterback. Brand new MA2 with only 25 minutes flight. Over water tomorrow evening. Hope I don't need ot. If I do I have DJI Care.

Getterback.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki