DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Globe Dilemma

countit

Reactions
I saw this video recently and thought I would submit it to the forum and get your feedback.

Simple question: Fly WITH or WITHOUT the gimbal globe? What do you think?

That video is missleading mate. He didnt execute a well controlled test.
There is no issue of flying the drone with the Gimbal cover, I have done it myself and there are no issues of overheating whatsoever.

Granted, the globe will impact your picture and vid quality as you might get some unwanted reflections. But its perfectly safe to fly the drone with it.

Reactions: Drone Master
If you have a convertible car, and you think it's too bright/sunny/windy, put the top up. If it's too gorgeous and you want to be able to take pictures without glare and distortions of all that extra junk surrounding you, put the top down. If you aren't sure, leave the top up as it is the safer option for newbies. The car is designed to operate either way.

Reactions: stratos
If you have a convertible car, and you think it's too bright/sunny/windy, put the top up. If it's too gorgeous and you want to be able to take pictures without glare and distortions of all that extra junk surrounding you, put the top down. If you aren't sure, leave the top up as it is the safer option for newbies. The car is designed to operate either way.

Couldnt have said it better buddy

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nothing wrong with flying with the dome cover on at all .... the only issues you have is the odd bit of sun glare.

The base of the Mavic is just one big heat sink this will be cooling the drone as it moves through the air anyway.

Reactions: stratos
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc