DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Not Working / Overload

Thank you for your reply .
That's right, 32 hours without incident. I did even broke the propeller, I still have them from the beginning!
Actually I fly rc models, about 10 years, Mavic is a downgrade for me...a boy with 3 years can fly it (apologize to everyone who has problems ). I am personally a very conscientious flyer and I am observing laws and warnings. I'm taking care of the aircraft because I want to fly, do not want repair all the time . I carefully read the instructions, followed youtube before I raised it in the air. For most of the problems the pilots are guilty of...Recently, I experienced a shock on Iceland!!! the guy from China (ironically) wanted to fly across the lake and make the movie. I asked him: do you calibrate the compass, he asked me: What is compass? it's just an example! Youtube is full of stupid and disrespectful moves. Too many people are flying drones, because of which we may have more and more prohibition in the future, unfortunately.

So...my opinion is that some of the cables are in malfunction. I just wanted to ask if someone felt the same experience.
Next week I go to the shop where I bought it in the hope that they will discover the problem, I still have a guarantee.

UPDATE 3!!! UP & RUNNING!
Today, I received my flex ribbon and I replaced the torn one. It was a bit tricky to pass through the tiny holes of the gimbal, but it worked. I've seen my gimbal dancing again.
I fixed it! So with some patience and the required tools anybody can! I'll go fly now, right after I recharge my batteries. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d