DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal or Camera Issue

Same problem here and back on 400 +other problems with this .600 update . Never had any problems with all the other updates only this one .And before anyone says why back to 400 if you had no problems . I was just so pissed off with this update i went back as far as i could!!

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when downgrading, does it matter that the version of the iOS app will be ahead of the version of firmware for the device and controller? Cheers

I have weird gimbal issues in sports mode. It snags downwards and then tries to stabilize mid air. Not sure if it's firmware or what

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when downgrading, does it matter that the version of the iOS app will be ahead of the version of firmware for the device and controller? Cheers
So Far I could not downgrade the remote or the DJI Go4 app . But I have tested it with 7 flights and all is good no gimbal trouble.

No gimbal trouble here - using 0600 for almost a week now. I did notice that the gimbal moves around faster, and perhaps over a wider range, than it did before. I wonder if it's possible that this is causing problems with some Mavics and not others. For example, if the gimbal moves around more during initialization, that might hit a rough spot in the range of motor operation.

One thing I have noticed lately (not sure if this is an 0600 change) is that in portrait mode, the camera is significantly tilted. I can fix this with "set gimbal attitude" in settings, but then the landscape mode tilt is wrong, so I leave it at zero.

Last edited:
You don't have to downgrade DJI GO4 app. I'm using latest app on IOS.

I always do mavic first then remote.

The remote should downgrade to 0400. Keep both remote and Mavic on same firmware.

Also once on 0400 you will get notifications of an available firmware upgrade. Just ignore it and don't click the link or it will update both mavic and Remote.

Reactions: Bintryin and Bungie
You don't have to downgrade DJI GO4 app. I'm using latest app on IOS.

I always do mavic first then remote.

The remote should downgrade to 0400. Keep both remote and Mavic on same firmware.

Also once on 0400 you will get notifications of an available firmware upgrade. Just ignore it and don't click the link or it will update both mavic and Remote.
Thanks for some reason my remote wont downgrade will try again . but Its not causing any problems YET!!

Up Date I don't know how but I tried again and got the assistant to downgrade the remote to .400 so now both the Mavic and remote are on Firmware.

Reactions: Spanishcop
Make sure you check all settings and recalibrate IMU and Compass. Sometimes firmwares reset settings.

Reactions: Bintryin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro