DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GIMBAL

Is the gimbal seated correctly. It should be underneath the front and rear tabs. Just sounds like it is not in the correct position and that is causing the knocking noise.

Is the gimbal seated correctly. It should be underneath the front and rear tabs. Just sounds like it is not in the correct position and that is causing the knocking noise.
It looks right to me but...

Figured it out partially. The knocking noise is the gimbal swinging to fast

5991b40fb6476a0c111dece0c7ed6bb8.jpg

It isn't supposed to be doing that, try doing a gimbal calibration... if that doesn't help then return it

Reactions: kingbrad22
seems to me that the gimbal is performing the startup procedure like it did on earlier firmwares.
Believe that the .500 included optimized gimbal calibration that slowed down this procedure.

What firmware are you running?

It isn't supposed to be doing that, try doing a gimbal calibration... if that doesn't help then return it
Tried it. It started working properly. Everything was good. Reset the drone and it started the knocking again

seems to me that the gimbal is performing the startup procedure like it did on earlier firmwares.
Believe that the .500 included optimized gimbal calibration that slowed down this procedure.

What firmware are you running?
The newest one, .600 i think it is

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum