DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gloomy beauty of Thailand

LeMur

Reactions
Videos from our trip to Thailand in December 2016

It's made using Phantom 4, in spite of this I decided to post it here because I sold P4 and bought Mavic )))

Reactions: m0j0 and JTS
How would you rate image quality of the Mavic compared to the Phantom?
Where in Thailand did you go?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

How would you rate image quality of the Mavic compared to the Phantom?
Where in Thailand did you go?

It's too snowy and too windy here in Siberia((( so I did not have yet a possibility to compare video quality. I had only few flights with Mavic and I very impressed how stable and responsible it is. So I'm sure that result will be nearly the same.

Really lovely video, very well done.
Would you mind sharing the camera settings you used?
I like the editing very much, as well as the music.
Was all of the footage taken from the P4 in flight? Some if it looks like it was from a stable position or from a boat.

Thanks for posting that. I'm inspired by these, and lets face it, nothing is more relevant to a camera drone forum than camera footage and images. That's why we bought these.

Yay, I was 25% right! It's a beautiful part of the world. Do you have any footage of Siberia?

The video of Thai is my second video at all. First one was from Siberia

The music is also by myself)))

Really lovely video, very well done.
Would you mind sharing the camera settings you used?
I like the editing very much, as well as the music.
Was all of the footage taken from the P4 in flight? Some if it looks like it was from a stable position or from a boat.

Thanks for posting that. I'm inspired by these, and lets face it, nothing is more relevant to a camera drone forum than camera footage and images. That's why we bought these.

Thank you for kind words)))

Camera settings was: d-log, -1,-1,-1

You are right, the most part was taken from flying drone, some footage was from P4 in hand and some from iPhone 7 Plus.

Thank you for kind words)))

Camera settings was: d-log, -1,-1,-1

You are right, the most part was taken from flying drone, some footage was from P4 in hand and some from iPhone 7 Plus.

Thanks! Can you elaborate on the camera settings? Don't know what those numbers mean.

Cool stuff

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zohpar