DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Go 4 App 4.3.10 (719-googlePlay) Update

kei888

Reactions
Hi folks!

Good day!

I'm just confused with the changelogs from the latest update.

"[New features] Supports Go Share for quickly transferring photos and video from the Smart Controller to your mobile device."

Is Smart Controller = Remote Controller?

If yes, aren't the cache copy of videos & photos is really being saved at mobile device and raw copy at drone's memory card / internal storage (for MA)?

Thanks!20190109_064225.jpeg20190109_064357.jpeg

Its just nice to know that some people actually read the Release Notes for each firmware version :)

Its just nice to know that some people actually read the Release Notes for each firmware version :)
[emoji846] Maybe because I'm in the IT industry? Hehehe

Thanks!

Have you installed the update? is there a problem flight with the new firmware?

I can understand that it requires an Update for the Android App, as the SmartController seems to run on Android.
But why is the iOS Community also getting this update. Maybe just bugfixing and to keep the version numbers Android/iOS synced

Some other thought
- Mavic II than should sell in another version. Drone + smartController but without RC
- I personally dislike the new controller. Everybody owns a smartphone or tablet. I see only costs and one more gimmick :). Does this controller have a Sim installed to download maps outside WIFI zones ?? Additionally editing software ???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msherwood1954