DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GO4 App 4.0.4 [android]

flyNfrank

Reactions
Mavic Pro:
-Added notifications for propeller status.
-Fixed bugs displaying incorrect warnings when battery is on overcurrent.
General:
-Updated oval flight restriction zones and strategy for airports in Mainland China, including both sides of airplane runway extensions.

In version 4.0.3 the GO4 has disconnect problem withe the nVidia K1 Shield if you are using andriod 7.
O is that a problem with 4.0.3? I recently notice I had a problem with that on my android OP3 on N. Maybe thats my problem as well... Never linked the two together... And just thought it was a problem with me.
. Good to know it's not my hardware issue

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I uninstalled old version, and then installed the GO4 4.0.4 version on my nVidia K1. I rebooted and opened the 4.0.4 version and right away a error message pops for about 3 seconds and disappears. The message "init map error: FILE_RW_ERROR". I then began to get another error "Failed to send commands - Try again later". Both error continued to popup as I looked around the app.

So I removed the app and tried installing as a fresh install once again. No luck as I got the same results. None of this should be going on regardless. I do still have Firmware : v01.03.0400 installed in the aircraft. I don't want to update to the new v01.03.0500 version yet until others who have already updated firmware report back with no issues.

Looks like I will continue flying with the ios ipad until they get it figured.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottLoucks