DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good things are coming

fozzzy

Reactions
Just spotted this on Mauros youtube channel, new beta firmware released for Osmo Pocket. Looks like most of the pro features will be selectable on the camera withoughout hooking up and fantastic to see that little D-Cinelike option. Oh god I've turned into an osmo pocket fanboy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]20190127_171735.jpeg

D-cinelike is the one thing I just can’t wait for. I hope the firmware with it will be out soon!

Just spotted this on Mauros youtube channel, new beta firmware released for Osmo Pocket. Looks like most of the pro features will be selectable on the camera withoughout hooking up and fantastic to see that little D-Cinelike option. Oh god I've turned into an osmo pocket fanboy [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]View attachment 60709
Thanks for the sharing. Mauro is a pretty credible source of info. Very accomplished photog' and reviewer .... I hold him in elevated credibility :)
FWIW, I couldn't find his Utube video... perhaps a take down? Have you got a link?

Last edited:
Thanks for the sharing. Mauro is a pretty credible source of info. Very accomplished photog' and reviewer .... I hold him in elevated credibility :)
FWIW, I couldn't find his Utube video... perhaps a take down? Have you got a link?

He's not done a review yet, he posted the image on his page to say it had just arrived. I'm looking forward to see exactly whats included.

Here's a link to the video: Mauro

He estimates that it will be publicly released in early February. Looking forward to this update :)
thanks... I see he's now posted on the DJI Forum as well .... definitely worth watching (especially the "disclaimer" paragraph!)

It's v01.04.00.20 and it's available now.