DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good Video editing apps on android?

Riseaknight

Reactions
What are you guys using to edit your videos/pictures on android? Looking something simple that I can color grade and add music. Thanks

You can find a list of commonly used video and photo editors here.

Reactions: Riseaknight
What are you guys using to edit your videos/pictures on android? Looking something simple that I can color grade and add music. Thanks
I use power director and I paid the couple extra for all the add-ons, simple android but it let you layer video and audio tracks. Take a look they have a free version too.

Reactions: Riseaknight
The absolute best one that ive found is kinemaster. Its free but if u dont buy the pro version u get watermarks and all that when u go to save your file. So i just found a cracked apk one online lol shouldnt be hard to find. But ya it reminds me of finalcut pro for mac its really good

I found Quik to be one of the best products out there for Android. It's by GoPro, but anyone can use it.

I like Adobe Clip on Android, it does a half decent job of an auto edit in a similar way as the DJI GO editor but you can edit manually and it does not throw DJI advertising on the end of the video.

Best bang for your buck is PowerDirector. It's a one time $5 payment and they are still updating it. I've used this and Kinemaster. I don't think Kinemaster is any better and its something like $35 every year.

PowerDirector Video Editor App - Android Apps on Google Play

PowerDirecrtor:

Kinemaster:
and thats why u get the cracked version so it is free :-D lol idk what kind of problems u were having in that video? but it works perfect for me.and like i said reminds me of final cut pro. i like the interface alot more than powerdirector too but thats just me

****, I don't know which to chose! Now I have to download all of them due to my ocd.
haha just get them all try them out and see whats best

I'm very interested in this thread. 2 problems I don't see addressed.

1) .mp4 codec almost all these video editors do not recognize the DJI .mp4 without doing a file conversion first. This is time consuming annoyance. Are you not seeing this problem? How do you address it?

2) SPACE. I want to edit from removable USB storage device (SD Card reader) on my Pixel C (no SD card Slot on this Tablet). Again, transferring files is a time consumption but the bigger issue is Tablets do not have hard drive space to be constantly throwing gigs of data back and forth. None of the apps seem to allow you to use the files from USB storage directly. Are you not seeing this problem? How do you address this?

Last edited:
I don't edit video directly on Android. i can transfer them to computer to edit them , just in a safe way

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pilotltd