DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got snow? Go grab a picture...

Got snow all right....and wind......and windchills varying between -20 and -30. I'm thinking of launching my Mavic Pro from the dining room table after clearing off the clutter to get that picture of my backyard!

Reactions: Former Member
Got snow all right....and wind......and windchills varying between -20 and -30. I'm thinking of launching my Mavic Pro from the dining room table after clearing off the clutter to get that picture of my backyard!

The good thing about the Mavic is that it WILL clear all the clutter off your table for you. I sometimes use mine to clear off the pine straw from the driveway.

Reactions: bronze661
The good thing about the Mavic is that it WILL clear all the clutter off your table for you. I sometimes use mine to clear off the pine straw from the driveway.
I actually figured that out on day one - and my two cats on the floor scattered faster than the papers from the table!

Reactions: Former Member
Hey Guys,

OK I'm living in Ireland we got some (small amount) frost/snow yesterday - nothing like what your getting in the USA but a big deal for Ireland!. I like the picture. Stay warm!

Thanks Ronan

Attachments

• DJI_0009_resized_20190130_040344685.JPG
    DJI_0009_resized_20190130_040344685.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
I've just seen @Porky 's 2nd entry

david-hall-1001-tv-sets-2012-single-screen-snow.jpg

thats a snow go area
hey son just looked out the window and its started to snow here here we snow ,here we snow ,here we snow ,here we snow ,here we snow ,here we snowoooooow lets hope it sticks

Now you can enter the winter wonderland comp;) nothing here at the mo
hope so i will try to get a flight in sometime tomorrow if i can get out of the estate otherwise i will just have to fly from home and see what i can get from above my place not a great deal to see unfortunately

Reactions: Porky
Right rob I’ve got my bag of snow 1C9536AF-95E8-414E-A72F-FA375AE7D710.jpeg now I need to find a good location. Watch this space;)

Reactions: old man mavic
Right rob I’ve got my bag of snow View attachment 61334 now I need to find a good location. Watch this space;)
hi son we had our snow but i cant go anywhere today to fly roads are to icy so i will have to make do with these around my home apart from the fact its windy i would have to break the rules if i tried to fly here bummer i knowFHD0034.JPGFHD0035.JPGFHD0036.JPGFHD0038.JPGFHD0039.JPGFHD0037.JPG

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078